The settings document contains all translations for all languages in an XML format.
For each language the translations are contained within a block which starts and ends with the country code e.g. <EN></EN>.
Each language should contain the folowing :
- <readmore> - the text for the button
- <morenews> - the text for the button
- <applicationarea> - Title of the left hand drop down box under Products
<industry> - Title of the right hand drop down box under Products
- <seedetails> - the text for the button
- <normagroupworldwide> - the text for the button
- <downloadpdf> - the text for the button and for the mouseover effect by
- <headline1contact> - the text for the first line of the contact box within the product finder
<headline2contact> - the text for the second line of the contact box within the product finder
When there are multiple translations within a single datasource or template, it is better to read all the translations in one go using the "collectTags" tag and then access them later. e.g.
Note: The "collectTags" tag should be at the top of the HTML - before any replacementtags which use translations!
The text is then collected using, for example: