NORMA Group’s Core ValuesThe core values are the fundamental beliefs of NORMA Group. They are the compass for our actions and the guiding principles how we behave and work with our business partners. The goal of our employees shall be to live our Core Values every day.
Change Readiness – We Drive Change
Our markets and industries are rapidly changing. We take advantage of the resulting entrepreneurial opportunities. How we do it:
· We act boldly but not recklessly.
· We take a critical look at the status quo, develop new solutions and put innovations into practice fast.
· We do not over-analyze but deliver pragmatic solutions.
· We are results-driven, tackle problems head on and take responsibility for our decisions and actions.
Teamspirit – We empower people
The professional and personal competencies of our employees are the basis for our entrepreneurial success. Together, we create an environment in which everyone can develop and contribute his or her individual talents, competencies and skills. How we do it:
· We develop a strong culture of quality which helps us to constantly challenge and improve ourselves, our products and processes.
· We provide constructive feedback on the basis of our shared objectives.
· We lay the foundations to enable decision-making at the appropriate organizational level. We value the quality of each and every idea from all employees through all levels of the organization.
· Our management team takes responsibility for developing their employees.
· We respect and praise the performance of our co-workers.
Open Mindset – We share ideas and information
As a global company we work with people from different cultures and with different values. We encourage diversity and treat each other with respect. How we do it:
· We think outside the box.
· We say what we do and do what we say.
· We are open to new ideas.
· We encourage people to network across organizations and cultures.
· We make space for creativity.
Strong Ties - We develop partnerships
In a global and digitally connected world the ability to cooperate is one of our most important success factors. We work cooperatively within the group and with external partners and invest in fostering long-term relationships. How we do it:
· We treat colleagues, customer, suppliers and other external partner with respect.
· We lead by example.
· We communicate openly and with trust.
· We keep our promises.