AFS – AIR FLOW / CHARGED AIR SYSTEMS
NORMA Group offers its customers with a wide range of engineered clamps, innovative quick connectors and quality hoses-pipes for different media carrying applications. In addition, we can supply an entire system upon customer requirements.
• Highly sophisticated performance.
• Low weight.
• Easy and quick assembly/disassembly.
• High flexibility.
V2 plastic quick connectors are an ideal means to connect media carrying lines as well as ventilation and exhaust lines in the automotive industry. The connectors can be used for both line-to-line and line-to-device connections. They can be applied on both plastic and metal spigots.
• Quick assembly time equaling cost reduction.
• Automated production, no human factor means less margin of error.
• No tools needed.
• Compact dimensions allowing ease of use in narrow spaces.
• An integrated seal provides optimal tightness.
• All seals can be visually checked, permitting safe assembly.
• Featuring extremely low permeation rates.
S plastic quick connectors are the ideal means for connecting media carrying lines in combustion engines. It has been especially developed for fuel system applications and is characterized by its' "click" sound as well as its' quick and safe connection.
• Media: Fuel,Oil, UREA, Air .
• Operating temperature: -40°C to 125°C.
• Pressures: 0 to 6.8 bar overpressure. 10.34 bar validated according to SAEJ2044 4.
• Very high withdrawal force through four locking points.
• Colored retainer clips available in black, green, yellow, red, blue and natural.
A non-perforated worm-drive hose clamp ideally suited to applications with high mechanical loads.
• Multi-range hose clamp.
• Material: W1, W2, W3, W3, W5.
• Chronium VI free:compliant with ROHS.
• Clamping ranges to DIN 3017: 8-16 mm up to 140-160 mm.
• Larger diameter upon request.
RS/RSGU pipe retaining clips are suitable for all kinds of fastening and retaining applications: pipes, cables, cable harnesses, cable protection pipes, hoses and other lines.
• Easy installation and secure fastening
• Reinforced band ends for extremely high mechanical loads
• Rubber profile protects against vibrations and creeping water, is sound-absorbent and protects against contact corrosion
• No single parts for the customer