CWS – COOLING WATER SYSTEMS
CWS are plastic systems used for cooling water. Combining a variety of products from the extensive NORMA Group portfolio, the CWS creates a cost-effective cooling water system. With an excellent media and chemical resistance especially against hydrolysis, the CWS has high system flexibility.
• Reduces number of joints
• Reduces weight (up to >75%)
• Realizes very small diameters
• High temperature stability -40°C to 135°C
PS3 "Push & Seal" plastic quick connectors for charged air, cooling water, and heating hoses.
• Designed for VDA standard spigot.
• Available with hose barb end for use with aftermarket hoses and clamps.
• Material: Injection Molded Thermoplastics, EPDM O-Rings.
RS/RSGU pipe retaining clips are the ideal retaining elements for pipes, cables, cable harnesses, cable protection pipes, hoses and other applications.