CWS – COOLING WATER SYSTEMS
CWS are plastic systems used for cooling water. Combining a variety of products from the extensive NORMA Group portfolio, the CWS creates a cost effective Cooling Water System.
• High system flexibility.
• Excellent media and chemical resistance.
• Reduces weight.
• High temperature stability.
PS3 "Push & Seal" plastic quick connectors for charged air, cooling water, and heating hoses.
• Designed for VDA standard spigot.
• Available with hose barb end for use with aftermarket hoses and clamps.
• Material: Injection Molded Thermoplastics, EPDM O-Rings.