Systems for External Battery
Solutions for external battery applications
PS3 (VDA QUICK CONNECTOR)
PS3 “Push & Seal” plastic quick connectors are an ideal means for the secure connection of coolant and heater hoses as well as charged air systems.
• Time and cost reduction
• Automated processes
• To be used in extremely narrow spaces
• Optimal tightness
• Locator/anti rotation tab feature
TWIST II QUICK CONNECTOR
The TWIST II was brought to the market to connect plastic air intake or cooling system pipes in order to get leak-proof connections. By using the TWIST connector system, you can combine your design with plastic, aluminum or steel tubes. Flexibility and freedom of design are key words when systems with integrated TWIST connectors are engineered. TWIST connectors are engineered, eliminating leakages and helping reduce weight.
• Can be integrated in end-tanks as well as mounted on tubes or hoses
• A secure seal to the mating spigot with a low assembly force
• Robust and clear locking features with a click function to ensure a correct lock
• Easy operation for disassembly
• Temperature resistance of up to 180°C
V3 QUICK CONNECTOR
The V3® is designed for coolant vent lines. To guarantee that the product can resist cooling-water, the V3® is made two-parted. The housing is made of materials resistant to cooling water, and the locking ring is made of flexible material.
• Simple design
• Cost effective and reliable
• No assembly or disassembly tool required
• Anti-rotation feature
SAE STYLE (SAE QUICK CONNECTOR)
Specialized plastic quick connectors developed for coolant applications. Test parameters are significantly higher than operation parameters. Special applications possible, contact us!
• Media: Coolant
• Operating temperature: –40°C to 135°C, short term higher
• Pressures: 0 to 2 bar pos. pressure, partially pulsating (sinusoidal)
• Vibrations: Usually engine vibrations 7–200 Hz, 0.2–20 g