SAS – TO BE USED IN SECONDARY AIR TUBE SYSTEMS
Reducing exhaust gas emission is a priority. With the SAS (Secondary Air tube Systems), air is added into engine combustion through suction pipes and pressure pipes. SAS is used in gasoline engine vehicles as well as for the transport of secondary air.
In order to improve the oxidation process of the pollutants in the catalyst during the warm-up phase as well as reduce the initiation time, fresh air (secondary air) is injected and initiates a post-combustion.
With an extensive range of standard components, SAS offers a solution tailored specifically to space-related conditions.
• Low price
• Low weight
• High flexibility
• Quick and easy installation in the vehicle
• Full in-house production from prototype to serial phase
• Temperature range from -40°C to +150°C
V2 plastic quick connectors are an ideal means to connect media carrying lines as well as ventilation and exhaust lines in the automotive industry. The connectors can be used for both line-to-line and line-to-device connections. They can be applied on both plastic and metal spigots.
• Quick assembly time equaling cost reduction.
• Automated production, no human factor means less margin of error.
• No tools needed.
• Compact dimensions allowing ease of use in narrow spaces.
• An integrated seal provides optimal tightness.
• All seals can be visually checked, permitting safe assembly.
• Featuring extremely low permeation rates.
RS/RSGU pipe retaining clips are suitable for all kinds of fastening and retaining applications: pipes, cables, cable harnesses, cable protection pipes, hoses and other lines.
• Easy installation and secure fastening
• Reinforced band ends for extremely high mechanical loads
• Rubber profile protects against vibrations and creeping water, is sound-absorbent and protects against contact corrosion
• No single parts for the customer
A non-perforated worm-drive hose clamp ideally suited to applications with high mechanical loads.
• Multi-range hose clamp.
• Material: W1, W2, W3, W3, W5.
• Chronium VI free:compliant with ROHS.
• Clamping ranges to DIN 3017: 8-16 mm up to 140-160 mm.
• Larger diameter upon request.
RS/RSGU pipe retaining clips are the ideal retaining elements for pipes, cables, cable harnesses, cable protection pipes, hoses and other applications.