UTS – UREA TRANSPORT SYSTEMS
UREA is a complete Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system for any vehicle. Pipes (up to six meters long) can be thermoformed like standard fuel pipes. Tight-bending radii and small external diameters create extra space, and the urea conveyer, filler and ventilation pipes can be fitted with a wide range of clips or retaining elements. We solved AdBlue’s freezing problem by integrating heating wires that unfreeze the urea directly after the engine starts and keeps it liquid while the vehicle is moving.
• Impressive client portfolio demonstrating trust and high proficiency. Many OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers have selected NORMA Group as their global development partner of SCR technology
• A notable product portfolio with the ability to provide a complete SCR system in any vehicle
• Small external diameter and tight bending radius providing more available space
• UREA conveyer and filler and ventilation pipes can be easily attached to vehicles
• Electrical wiring and connections can be adapted to individual requirements of any vehicle
• Every product is thoroughly tested in the NORMA Group state-of-the-art lab
• This product is being constantly and continuously developed and improved
RS/RSGU pipe retaining clips are the ideal retaining elements for pipes, cables, cable harnesses, cable protection pipes, hoses and other applications.