VAC – VACUUM TUBE SYSTEMS
VAC systems from NORMA Group support various control lines applications like: Engine management, Boost-pressure control for exhaust-gas, Turbo-charger, Valves, Sensors, exhaust flap, bypass lines, connection pipe from vacuum pump to brake booster. We count with various customer references.
• Vacuum resistant up to 94KPa (940 mbar) Medium: Air.
• Temperature range: –35°C to +120°C for PA 12 (short term to +140°C) (….+135°C / short term to +150°C).
• Higher temperature with heat protection
• Burst pressure > 10 bar
• Torque > 1,5 Nm
• Assembling force < 70 N 7. Pull-off force: Under normal conditions > 500 N, at – 35 °C > 500 N, at 110 °C > 200 N
V2 plastic quick connectors are an ideal means to connect media carrying lines as well as ventilation and exhaust lines in the automotive industry. The connectors can be used for both line-to-line and line-to-device connections. They can be applied on both plastic and metal spigots.
• Quick assembly time equaling cost reduction.
• Automated production, no human factor means less margin of error.
• No tools needed.
• Compact dimensions allowing ease of use in narrow spaces.
• An integrated seal provides optimal tightness.
• All seals can be visually checked, permitting safe assembly.
• Featuring extremely low permeation rates.