The BREEZE Super-Seal is the latest breakthrough in clamping technology for EPDM rubber or silicone hose connections in fluid applications. Available with Belleville springs (Heavy Duty HD) or without, this next-generation clamp features a worm-drive closure mechanism with a high dynamic compensation range, as well as a high-pressure, double-bead profile designed to prevent leaks and secure hose connections.
As engine temperature and pressure requirements increase, customers in various industries require a clamp that will resist leaks in harsher environments. The Super-Seal clamp is equipped with two high-pressure sealing lines around the entire perimeter and a recessed hardware attachment that provides a 360-degree seal.
• High-performance compensating clamp allows use of lower cost hose material (EPDM)
• Increased blow-off strength
• Modular design allows for additional compensation when required
• Requires no special tools for installation – quick and easy assembly
• Provides a high degree of security in critical applications