CWS – COOLING WATER SYSTEMS
CWS are plastic systems used for cooling water. Combining a variety of products from the extensive NORMA Group portfolio, the CWS creates a cost effective Cooling Water System.
• High system flexibility.
• Excellent media and chemical resistance.
STANDARD DUTY SPRING LOADED CLAMP, TORRO, ABA SAFE, BREEZE CONSTANT-TORQUE.
The Spring Insert
For this version of the TORRO® the standard hose clamp is equipped with a spring insert on the inside of the clamp band. When tightening the screw the spring is loaded and stores sufficient clamping force to ensure a long-lasting automatic retensioning effect. Thus the radial clamping force achieved will be sufficient even under extremely low temperatures. Therefore, the TORRO® is an optimal solution for applications under extreme temperature changes.
• Automatic re-tensioning effect in the event of hose relaxation
• Increased sealing reliability across a wide temperature range
• Multi-range hose clamp.
• Material: W1, W2, W3, W4, W5.
• Chromium VI free: compliant with ROHS, WEEE and ELV Environmental Directives.
• Clamping ranges to DIN 3017: 8–16 mm up to 140–160 mm.
• Larger diameters upon request.