Because of their design, FBS springband hose clamps are particularly suitable for use with hose-spigot connections which are submitted to extreme temperature changes. Once assembled FBS provide a continuously readjusting dynamic tightening effect.
Also at low temperatures the radially acting tightening force is sufficient to assure a reliable tightness of the system. Even hoses when FBS are used.
• Single-part hose clamps without screw
• Uniform distribution of clamping forces
• Optimal roundness
• Temperature resistance from –40°C up to 200°C
• Unmistakable tracing due to batch numbering
• Visual control of nominal diameters by color codes
• Corrosion resistance in salt spray – testing – 720 h on mandrel
FBS TO DIN 3021
is a space-saving clamp. It was designed with the aim of realizing the technical minimum overall height to allow its use in difficult assembly situations.
is a pre-opened version secured by a plastic retaining clip. After slipping the clamp onto the hose, this clamp can be easily removed by hand.
is a pre-opened (and, if desired, pre-positioned) clamp secured by a small metal clip. The retaining clip for this version is removed by using pliers.
is a pre-opened clamp which is pre-positioned on the hose. The retaining mechanism for this version is an integral part of the clamp band.