OTS – OIL TRANSPORT TUBE SYSTEMS: Oil Filling & Oil Return lines
This oil filing system is low weight solution that is easy to install and service which will reduce assembly time and increase performance.
• Highly flexible system.
• Various possibilities with NORMA Group's standard components.
• Testing can be done at NORMA Group's test labs.
• Different customer versions available.
V2 plastic quick connectors are an ideal means to connect media carrying lines as well as ventilation and exhaust lines in the automotive industry. The connectors can be used for both line-to-line and line-to-device connections. They can be applied on both plastic and metal spigots.
• Quick assembly time equaling cost reduction.
• Automated production, no human factor means less margin of error.
• No tools needed.
• Compact dimensions allowing ease of use in narrow spaces.
• An integrated seal provides optimal tightness.
• All seals can be visually checked, permitting safe assembly.
• Featuring extremely low permeation rates.
Mono Layer: PA 12, PA6, PA612, PA610, PA11, PPA-I Multi Layer Tube (MLT) 2 or more layers e.g. NORMAMID LET (Low Emission Tubes) for permeation optimized systems with barrier layers (e.g. EVOH, PVDP) for Fuel or Cooling Water PA612/EVOH/PA6, PA12/PVDF/PA12, PA12/PA6, etc.
• Low pressure applications.
• Flexible, small radi.
• Jump in diameters.
• ID:… 33mm (53mm).
In addition to the standard RS/RSGU designs we offer a V-feature. This special design, a variation of the standard RS/RSGU Type 1, is provided with an integrated mounting fastener. When the clip ends are compressed the fastener locks into place and locks the clip. Thus, the RS/RSGU clip with V-feature can be easily pre-aseembled on the pipe.
• RSV-RSGUV Range availability.
• High quality fixing element.
RS/RSGU pipe retaining clips are suitable for all kinds of fastening and retaining applications: pipes, cables, cable harnesses, cable protection pipes, hoses and other lines.
• Easy installation and secure fastening
• Reinforced band ends for extremely high mechanical loads
• Rubber profile protects against vibrations and creeping water, is sound-absorbent and protects against contact corrosion
• No single parts for the customer