Thanks to their robust clamping brackets with metric bolts the clamping force offered by S/SP is very high. We recommend the two-part version for applications submitted to extreme pressure and tensile loads.
• Material: W1, W5
• Chromium VI free: compliant with ROHS, WEEE and ELV Environmental Directives
• Clamping ranges to DIN 3017 and 3016
• Larger diameters upon request
Hose sealing clamps are used to seal rubber and plastic hoses as well as rubber sleeves on pipe ends or connecting spigots. Larger diameters can be connected without problems using two-part clamps.
• Sizes are stepped up in 1 mm intervals
• Available in W1 and W5
Retaining clamps are suitable for clamping containers, pipes and cables.
• Available sizes and bandwidths on request