UTS – UREA TRANSPORT SYSTEMS
The urea fluid that induces a reaction in the Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) converter, is better known as AdBlue®. By injecting AdBlue® into the SCR converter, nitric oxides in exhaust gases are converted into water and atmospheric nitrogen, helping you GO GREEN! NORMA Group is a pioneer of this technology and therefore has extremely high competency in this area. So, what’s in it for you?
• Impressive client portfolio demonstrating trust and high proficiency. Many OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers have selected NORMA Group as their global development partner of SCR technology
• A notable product portfolio with the ability to provide a complete SCR system in any vehicle
• Small external diameter and tight bending radius providing more available space
• UREA conveyer and filler and ventilation pipes can be easily attached to vehicles
• Electrical wiring and connections can be adapted to individual requirements of any vehicle
• Every product is thoroughly tested in the NORMA Group state-of-the-art lab