VAC – VACUUM TUBE SYSTEMS
VAC systems from NORMA Group support various control lines applications like: Engine management, Boost-pressure control for exhaust-gas, Turbo-charger, Valves, Sensors, exhaust flap, bypass lines, connection pipe from vacuum pump to brake booster. We count with various customer references.
• Vacuum resistant up to 94KPa (940 mbar) Medium: Air.
• Temperature range: –35°C to +120°C for PA 12 (short term to +140°C) (….+135°C / short term to +150°C).
• Higher temperature with heat protection
• Burst pressure > 10 bar
• Torque > 1,5 Nm
• Assembling force < 70 N 7. Pull-off force: Under normal conditions > 500 N, at – 35 °C > 500 N, at 110 °C > 200 N
AIR COMPRESSOR SUCTION TUBE
NORMA Group offers its customers with a wide range of engineered clamps, innovative quick connectors and quality hoses-pipes for different media carrying applications. In addition, we can supply an entire system upon customer requirements.
• Highly sophisticated performance.
• Low weight.
• Easy and quick assembly/disassembly.
• High flexibility.