STAINLESS STEEL TIE BALL LOCKING
Banding Systems - Metal Cable Ties
Ball locking system for quick installation
No cutting edges: avoids damage to the cable electrical insulation
Cable tie for high strength fixing
Made of stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 316 with ball locking system, that enables quick installation and low insertion effort. This kind of cable tie is characterized by a high resistance to high temperature, to flame and corrosion.
• Ball-Lock type self-lock system, speeds installation
• Made entirely of high grade stainless steel, excellent corrosion and UV resistance.
• Cable and pipe fixing in shipbuilding, offshore, petrochemical plants, oil rigs, and environments with a risk of fire.
• Used as flame safety in electrical installations to fix the metal I.D. plates, which must be preserved in the event fire.
• Installations where high mechanical and UV resistance are required (photovoltaic).