Compression Fittings - Plastic Compression Fittings
Male threaded adaptor -MA
Straight coupler - SC
Female threaded adaptor - FA
Flange adaptor - FLA
Equal bend -EB
Male threaded elbow - MB
PN 16 for non-potable water
NORMA® Compression fittings are made of polypropylene for high-and-low density polyethylene tubing, diameters 16 to 110. Maximum service pressure: PN 16* bar from diameter 16 to diameter 63 – PN 12.5 bar from diameter 75 to diameter 110. DOES NOT INCLUDE hot water application. NORMA products are made in factories certified under ISO 9001 Version 2008. NORMA® fittings are tested and approved according to these standards: ISO 14236 (Czech Republic). ITC (Poland): BS Standard 5114, AS / NZ 4129, AS 4020.
Version 2008. NORMA® fittings are tested and approved according to these standards: ISO 14236 (Czech Republic). ITC (Poland): BS Standard 5114, AS / NZ 4129, AS 4020. These products are not certified as compliant with international sanitary regulations for transport of potable water and liquid foods.
• Safe and durable
• Fast and easily connected
• Perfect water tightness
• Locking nut for a clinching system
• Simple insertion of the tube in the fitting
• No special worforce required
• High resistance to temperature and ultraviolet shocks
• Watering: Residential, municipal, sport fields, golf courses.
• Irrigation: Agriculture, horticulture, vineyards.
• Industry: Compressed air.
Du kanske också är intresserad av