Please select a product family and industry/application to see more
NORMA Group pioneered the development of hose clamps. We provide optimal sealing solutions for all industries and their individual requirements and remain one of the world's foremost innovators and producers for numerous OEM industries and emission applications. Our portfolio of hose clamps include constant-tension hose clamps that offer a wide range of diameters, screw types, housings and materials to satisfy the needs and requirements of your applications.
S/SP Sealing clamps
S is a sealing clamp and SP is a retaining clamp. Thanks to their robust clamping brackets with metric bolts the clamping force offered by S/SP is very high. The two-part version is recommended for application submitted to extreme pressure and tensile loads.
1. Strong clamping brackets for high clamping force and optimum sealing
2. The Bridge provide optimum hose protection
3. Robust band with rounded edges (from band width 20 mm) prevents injury and damage to the hose
TORRO® Worm Drive Hose Clamp
A non-perforated worm-drive hose clamp ideally suited to applications with high mechanical loads.
1. Multi-range hose clamp.
2. Clamping ranges to DIN 3017: 8-16 mm up to 140-160 mm.
3. Larger diameter upon request.
A constant-tension clamp equipped with a spring insert on the inside of the clamp.
1. Multi-range hose clamp
2. Material: W1, W2, W3, W3, W5
3. Chronium VI free:compliant with ROHS
4. Clamping ranges to DIN 3017: 8-16 mm up to 140-160 mm
5. Larger diameter upon request.
FBS Springband hose clamp
FBS hose clamp are sutiable for use with hose-spigot connections in areas with exttreme temperature changes. Once assembled, FBS provide a continuously readjusting dynamic lightening effect.
1. Single-part hose clamp without screw.
2. Uniform distribution of clamping force.
3. Temperature resistance from -40°C up to 200°C
GBS Heavy Duty clamp
The GBS heavy duty clamp is particularly suited for sealing suction and pressure lines with plastic or steel reinforcements and high shore hardness. Its distinguishing feature is the extremely high band tensile force.
The assembly of GBS is easily completed by means of either manual, pneumatic or electric standard tools.