Please select a product family and industry/application to see more
Covering many OEM industries, NORMA Group's heavy duty hose clamps are a blend of high-strength and durability. They are produced in several styles including standard and a heavy-duty spring versions. They can be manufactured in a full range of diameter sizes and range of material choices. Our engineers work with customers to find the diameter and material that works best for an application.
Breeze Super-Seal HD
The BREEZE Super-Seal is the latest breakthrough in clamping technology for EPDM rubber or silicone hose connections in fluid applications. Available with Belleville springs (Heavy Duty HD) or without, this next generation clamp features a worm-drive closure mechanism with a high dynamic compensation range, as well as a high-pressure, double-bead profile designed to prevent leaks and secure hose connections. The Super-Seal clamp is equipped with two high pressure sealing lines around the entire perimeter and a recessed hardware attachment that provides a 360-degree seal.
1. High-performance compensating clamp allows use of lower cost hose material (EPDM)
2. Increased blow-off strength
3. Modular design allows for additional compensation when required
4. Requires no special tools for installation - quick and easy assembly
5. Provides a high degree of security in critical applications.
T-bolt Hose Clamps are intended for use where other hose clamps do not work. Typical application includes air intake systems, cold side charge air hose connections and a variety of hose, pipe and ducting joints.
1. Hose Clamps can be configured to suit almost any application and operating environment
2. Available in different materials and Quick Connect or Quick Release latch styles.
FLEX SEAL hose clamps
FLEX SEAL is a series of hose clamps that incorporate a compression spring to accommodate joint diameter changes resulting from hose set and thermal effects. It is accepted industry wide for use on charged air and coolant system hose connections.
Available in different materials and quick release latch styles.
GBS Heavy Duty clamp
The GBS heavy duty clamp is particularly suited for sealing suction and pressure lines with plastic or steel reinforcements and high shore hardness. Its distinguishing feature is the extremely high band tensile force.
The assembly of GBS is easily completed by means of either manual, pneumatic or electric standard tools.
This strong worm-drive hose clamp features all stainless steel construction. Eight screw-threads are engaged in the in the band simultaneously for high torquing drive, sealing pressure and vibration resistance. Also available with a liner.
Available in different materials.
BRS Wide Band Hose clamps
BRS wide band hose clamps, in combination with a rubber sleeve, is particularly suitable for connecting pipes with smooth ends. Cast iron pipes and steel pipes as well as plastic or glass pipes are joined securely and without welding.
1. Extra wide clamp band.
2. Large-area distribution of clamping forces.
3. Increased transverse rigidity.
4. Single and multi-part versions.
Breeze T-Bolt Spring Loaded
Breeze Spring-Loaded T-Bolt clamps provide comprehensive application coverage and are performance engineered. They meet the same durability, torque and quality standards as the standard Breeze T-Bolt clamps.
1. The spring design adds constant tension performance
2. Available in standard and heavy duty springs.