Please select a product family and industry/application to see more
NORMA Group's quick connector portfolio offers state-of-the-art air intake connections, reducing permeation rates and helping reduce total system weight so important to today's OEM's. Made from synthetic material, NORMA's connectors are suitable for most media carrying lines.
PS3 VDA Quick Connector
PS3 "Push & Seal" plastic quick connectors for charged air, cooling water, and heating hoses.
1. Designed for VDA standard spigot.
2. Available with hose barb end for use with aftermarket hoses and clamps.
3. Material: Injection Molded Thermoplastics, EPDM O-Rings.
V2 Quick Connector
V2 plastic quick connectors are an ideal means to connect media carrying lines as well as ventilation and exhaust lines in the automotive industry. The connectors can be used for both line-to-line and line-to-device connections. They can be applied on both plastic and metal spigots.
1. Quick assembly time equaling cost reduction.
2. Automated production, no human factor means less margin or=f error.
3. No tools needed.
4. Compact dimensions allowing ease of use in narrow spaces.
5. An integrated seal provides optimal tightness.
6. All seals can be visually checked, permitting safe assembly.
7. Featuring extremely low permeation values.
Twist II Quick Connector
TWIST ll is a "Push & Seal" plastic quick connector; an ideal solution for connecting air intake and cooling water systems.
1. Can be integrated in end-tanks as well as be mounted on tubes or hoses.
2. A secure seal to the mating spigot with a low assembly force.
3. Robust and clear locking features with a click function to ensure a correct lock.
4. Easy operation for disassembly.
5. Temperature resistance of up to 180°C.
Twist III Quick Connector
TWIST lll is a quick connector series for charged air system applications. Developed to meet extremely tough requirements, especially in low-emission wehicles, it combines a low assembly effort with very good hydrolysis tolerance, temperature resistance and mechanical performance.
1. Special designs are available.
2. Standard versions are made from recycleable polyamide 66 with 35% to 50% GF.