Please select a product family and industry/application to see more
Depending on your requirements, NORMA Group's products in the fluid category are combinations of different type of material, components and usages. Each system is developed specifically according to the customer's requirements. Applications in this fluid category transport different types of media - air, fuel, oil, water or any mixtures of these.
Fuel Tank Filler Tube (TFS)
The TFS is delivered and produced specifically to meet consumer needs and guides. The tank filler tube (TFS) transports a medium (fuel, diesel or gasoline) through the tank inlet to reach the fuel tank.
1. Fuel transport lines.
2. Ventaltion lines.
3. Underbody lines and bundles.
4. Purge and purge valve lines.
5. Mono- & multilayer tubing smooth- & corrugated.
6. Quick connectors.
7. MK parts.
8. Filler heads & filler necks.
Secondary Air Tube (SAS)
Reducing exhaust gas emission is a priority. With the SAS ( Secondary Air tube System), air is added into engine combustion through suction pipes and presssure pipes. SAS is used in gasoline engine vehicles as well as for the transport of secondary air.
1. Low price.
2. Low weight.
3. High flexibility.
4. Quick and easy installation in the vehicle.
5. Full in-house production from prototype to serial phase. Temperature ranges from -40° C to +150°C.
Fuel Tank Ventilation (TVS)
A member of the fuel application family, TVS operates in Tank Ventilation Tube Systems. Its sole purpose is to ensure that a bare minimum of gases is released in the enviornment.
1. Competitive price: Competitors buy parts and we have them.
2. Quick to produce prototypes, in-house prototype shop.
3. Quick feedback from one source: engineers and specialists sit in one location.
4. Reduces weight.
5. Produce V2 on our own.
6. Easy assembly.
Fuel Transport Tube (FTS)
The FTS (Fuel Transport System) is a tube system connecting fuel feed lines and fuel return lines from fuel tank to the engine. Whether for diesel or benzene engines, and OEM can use the FTS to connect the fuel tank to the engine.
1. Wide variety of quick connector sizes.
2. Can offer knowledge and the complete solution.
3. Full in-house production - we produce the entire system on our own from connectors to fuel lines to multi-layer lines.
4. Low assembly rates.
5. Low permeation rate.
6. Can be connected with any SAE connector.
7. LET tube key component meets high requirement for a competitive price.
8. Reduces weight.
9.Quick to produce prototypes.
10. State-of-the-art lab to test products on request.
Crankcase Ventilation Tube (CVS)
The CVS can be used in petrol and diesel engine motor vehicles. In t=order to protect the enviornment from the escape of harmful oil vapers and gases, the CVS leads these oil vapors and gases from the cyninder cover to the intake manifold of the combustion.
1. Low weight.
2. High flexabilit.
3. Quick and easy installation.
Cooling Water Ventilation Tube Systems (CWV)
Transports the coolant fluid from different elements of the engine back to radiator as low weight easy to install product that is also highly flexible and able to be vehicle specific.
Cooling Water Tube Systems (CWS)
CWS are plastic systems used for cooling water. Combining a variety of products from the extensive NORMA Group portfolio, the CWS creates a cost effective Cooling Water System.
1. High system flexability.
2. Excellent media and chemical resistance.
Transmission Oil Cooler (TOC) tube systems
The product has a flexible tube system connecting the transmission oil cooloer and the automatic transmission and the low push on force makes for easy and quick assembly. Being the manufacturer of all components, NORMA Group provides you with one global development partner for the complete system.
1. High temperature resistance.
2. High burst pressure.
3. Good media resistance.
4. High flexability. 5.
High mechanical strength.
6. Decrese part weight by more than 50%.
Urea Transport Systems- UTS
UREA is a complete Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system for any vehicle. Pipes (up to six meters long) can be thermoformed like standard fuel pipes. Tight-bending radii and smell external diameters create extra space, and the urea conveyer, filler and ventilation pipes can be fitted with a wide range of clips or retaining elements.
1. Integrated heating wires that unfreeze the urea directly after the engine starts and keeps it liquid while the vehicle is moving.
Water Drainage Tube (WDS)
WDS, Water Drainage tube Systems: can be used in petrol and diesel engines where the intake of fresh air passes through the air filter into the engine. Thw WDS combines a variety of NORMA products such as V2 quick connectors and extruded tubes for water drainage.
1. High burst pressure.
2. Good media resistance.
3. High flexibilty.
4. High mechanical strength.
5. Decrease part weight by more than 50%.
Vacuum Tube System (VAC)
Vacuum Systems (VAC) are used as control lines for engine management, boost-pressure control for exhaust-gas turbo-chargers and brake booster lines.
Air Flow Tube Systems (AFS)
Air Flow Tube Systems (AFS) from NORMA Group provide highly sophisticated performance and are available in smooth, corrugated and FREEFLEX tubing.
1. Low weight
2. Easy and quick assembly/disassembly
3. High flexibility
4. Excellent value/ price relation
Oil Transport System (OTS)
This oil filing system is low weight solution that is easy to install and service which will reduce assembly time and increase performance.