Please select a product family and industry/application to see more
With the anticipated growth of the automotive and light truck turbocharger market, NORMA Group is developing our V-Band portfolio to assist the turbocharger manufaturers and OEM industries. Typical V-Band applications include filter housing, turbocharger system and exhaust systems. Bring NORMA Group into your design process early and our experts can help you in the development of your solution.
V-Band clamps are reliable and time-effective connection elements for industrial and automotive use. They are made to customer requirements and can be supplied with various profiles, band widths and closure types.
• Quick assembly
• Compact design
• No loose closure parts
• Wide range of existing profiles
V-BAND CLAMPS STC
• Low friction losses
• High-strength precision-machined components
• Manufactured from consistently high-quality materials
• State-of-the-art automated manufacturing
• Competitively priced
V-BAND CLAMPS QRC
• All the advantages of STC-type closures
• Rapid closing and opening
• Captive closure components
• Significantly shorter installation times
• Closure bolt secured during tightening
V-BAND CLAMPS QRC WITH SPRING
• All the advantages of QRC-type closures
• Elasticity added to overcome thermomechanical load at high temperature
V-Band CLAMPS DOUBLE CLOSURE
The double closure clamps are ideal for connections with large diameters where two closures provide an improved clamping force distribution.
GENERAL PURPOSE V-INSERT – T-BOLT CLOSURE
V-Inserts welded to a flexible outer band
V-INSERT CLAMPS – QUICK CONNECT
V-Inserts welded to a flexible outer band, latch allows the clamp to be installed quickly without removing the nut
V-INSERT CLAMPS - QUICK RELEASE
V-Inserts welded to a flexible outer band; pivoting latch allows the clamp to be opened with minimal rotation of the nut.