Please select a product family and industry/application to see more
NORMA Group’s innovative solutions for Urea transport systems are based on our extensive experience in Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology. Using NORMA Group’s global expertise and resources, we can provide automotive, light truck, commercial truck and heavy equipment customers with options that meet emission requirements for today and tomorrow’s demanding environmental regulations. We work closely with each of our customers and their unique vehicle situations to develop a customized, robust system that offers them optimal performance.
UTS – UREA TRANSPORT SYSTEMS
UREA is a complete Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system for any vehicle. Pipes (up to six meters long) can be thermoformed like standard fuel pipes. Tight-bending radii and small external diameters create extra space, and the urea conveyer, filler and ventilation pipes can be fitted with a wide range of clips or retaining elements. We solved AdBlue’s freezing problem by integrating heating wires that unfreeze the urea directly after the engine starts and keeps it liquid while the vehicle is moving.
• Impressive client portfolio demonstrating trust and high proficiency. Many OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers have selected NORMA Group as their global development partner of SCR technology
• A notable product portfolio with the ability to provide a complete SCR system in any vehicle
• Small external diameter and tight bending radius providing more available space
• UREA conveyer and filler and ventilation pipes can be easily attached to vehicles
• Electrical wiring and connections can be adapted to individual requirements of any vehicle
• Every product is thoroughly tested in the NORMA Group state-of-the-art lab
• This product is being constantly and continuously developed and improved